This glossary is listed according to the year they are released from the earliest to the current. Highlighted titles are series/movies I find exceptional. The Year is the year it came out. The Country is its origin. The Rating is my BLISS Rating. And finally, the Genre. Someone suggested that to help in categorizing BL series or movies, that the genre be identified. I like that idea. So, I have decided to label the category that seems to work best for the series or movie. Maybe someone will get more than one suggestion. I am sure some may not agree with the classification assigned, but since I am not a movie (or series) critic, I shall label as I see it. This may help you decide what kind or preference you might like to see in your BLs. Remember, these are all stories centering around strong relationships between males. Therefore, romance is the center point for all of these series or movies. The degree or depth is the measure.
Here are the categories I shall use:
1. Horror - the story seeks to elicit fear or terror
2. Romance - love stories, current or past, is the major focus or outcome
3. Action - story has elements of violence, prolonged fighting, rescues, or physical feats
4. Thriller - heightened suspense, excitement, or anxiety is present
5. Drama - more serious story incorporated, including 'reality' shows
6. Comedy - story primarily for humor
7. Fantasy - creative stories of an imaginary or fictional nature
If you want to understand my Rating System, the explanation is described under the HOME Section.
This should help you with what in general the Bl is about or help you to narrow your searches even a little. They are exploding and therefore, there is something for everyone here.
Copyright © 2021 BL Bliss by Peter Bongiovanni - All Rights Reserved.